Terms & Conditions
The Mirrie Dancers Guarantee
- At Mirrie Dancers Limited we are committed to providing a service second to none. It is our aim to make the whole experience from browsing our range, to enjoying your choice, the most pleasurable. If you are sending chocolates, or perhaps receiving some, we would love to hear your feedback. We are here to strive to provide the best service, and equally to learn and develop as we grow. To that end, please use our feedback form to let us know your thoughts and so help us continue to provide the best service.
- We must receive whole payment of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us
- Customers are requested to complete the order fully and accurately. Should there be any error in the details provided for the recipient or for the amount to pay, we cannot be held responsible for the failure to deliver. Charges related to forwarding or reshipping the package to another recipient or to a different delivery address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Mirrie Dancers will check and approve all orders before committing to the order. Orders are dispatched within 4 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays.) Please contact us directly if you require a rush service - rush orders are determined based on our current production schedule.
- If there is a problem with the order, we will e-mail you within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays). In the event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock or unavailability, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
- Orders may be cancelled, for any reason, in writing up until 7 days after delivery and are returnable at your expense within 7 days of delivery, for a full refund of the order including the postage originally paid. The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day on which you, or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier), received the goods. A credit will be paid within 7 days of us receiving proof of posting for the returned goods or if there were no goods supplied, within 7 days of us being informed of your decision to cancel. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods returned, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of the products.
Shipping & Delivery
- We have no control over the temperatures during the deliver of your order and cannot accept responsibility for any chocolate that have been heat damaged.
- We use Royal Mail 1st Class delivery as a minimum standard on all orders. If required we offer a Royal Mail Recorded delivery option - this is recommended for rush orders.
- If on receipt, any damage is identified please contact us immediately to allow us to rectify the situation.
- Any claims must be made by email within 48 hours after receipt of the parcel. After this period, no claims will be accepted. The reason for the claim must be stated and accompanied by evidence. Following an evaluation and acceptance of the complaint by Mirrie Dancers Limited, the customer may choose between reimbursement of his order or a second delivery.
- We will only accept returns of perishable food items to satisfy our due diligence, traceability and food safety within production. Any product returns must be agreed between Mirrie Dancers Limited and the customer and be returned within 48 hours of said agreement. After this period, no return will be accepted.
Privacy & Security
- Mirrie Dancers Limited do not store financial credit or debit card information
- We use https for encrypting and protecting your details when processing your order online.
- We use Google Analytics & there is cookie tracking, please get in touch if you have any questions or queries relating to this.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- To be accepted, your order must be paid for in full. Orders not paid for cannot be delivered.
- Payments are made immediately on order using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or American Express.
- The currency used for the transaction is Pounds Sterling (£).
- The amount, debited from the account of the credit card holder, will depend on the exchange rate on the day of the debit and any exchange charges made by the bank that issued the card.
- Prices do not include delivery charges. Delivery charges and options can be found on our shipping page.
- The prices are subject to change.
- There is no import tax into the countries of the European Union or the USA. For other countries, any import taxes and any customs to be paid on entry of the parcel into the country are the responsibility of the addressee and are payable on delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN NUTS AND THEREFORE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR NUT ALLERGY SUFFERERS.
Please see our recipes and allergens page for specific information.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By placing an order for goods or services featured on any website owned by Mirrie Dancers Limited, you are deemed to have accepted all our terms and conditions as governing your order. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions specified, you must not order from us.
Registered Office & Copyright
Material on websites owned by Mirrie Dancers Limited is copyright © Mirrie Dancers Limited and may not be stored or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of
Mirrie Dancers Limited
Mirrie Dancers Limited is registered in Scotland No: SC525163
Mirrie Dancers Limited is VAT Registered - VAT reg No - 271353906